Certified 23rd December 1856 for 70 boys. Re-certified 1st October 1901 for 90 boys, 1st January 1902 for 100 boys, 16th May 1908 and 1909 for 105 boys. Closed 26th February 1924.
The school building was a former house and set in 20 acres of land.
Founder Rev. Arthur Fane and the Marquess of Bath.
Note - Hanley/Hindley/Hendley/Hendly - spelling has transcribed and not typing error's
1866 - Master Mr Hanley and his wife.
1867 - Master and Matron Mr & Mrs Hindley.
1868 - Mr & Mrs Hindley
1869 - Mr Hendley
1872 - Superintendent and matron, Mr & Mrs Hendly; schoolmaster Mr Hinde.
1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Verity; schoolmaster Mr E. Silkstone; assistant schoolmaster left 25th July 1902 and was succeeded by Mr Jas. W. Turner on 6th September 1902.
1884 - Manager, non-resident, Rev. Edward Eliot; superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs John Gill; schoolmaster Mr Jones; shoemaker Mr G. Wright.
1891 - Manager (non-resident), Rev. H. Moore; superintendent and matron, Mr & Mrs F. Harold; schoolmaster, Mr A.N. Gee.
1893 - Manager (non-resident), Rev. W. Moore; superintendent and matron, Mr & Mrs Chas. Walker.
1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs W. Verity; schoolmaster Mr T.C. Gibbs.