HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

        a.k.a

Certified 19th May 1885 for 80 boys.  Became a dual-purpose Industrial and Truant School on the 10th October 1907 for 80 children.  Re-certified 16th March 1912 for 110 children.

purpose-built premises with 20 acres of land.

Closed February 1925.

STAFF

1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs T.G. Hancock; schoolmaster Mr Jones.

1893 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs A. Culling; schoolmaster Mr G. Willgosse.

1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs A. Culling; schoolmaster Mr G. Willgosse; assistant schoolmaster Mr A.E. Hoy.

1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs A. Culling; schoolmaster Mr G. Willgosse; assistant schoolmaster Mr A.E. Hoy.