HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Originally certified 27th June 1856 as ALLESLEY FARM REFORMATORY at Tile Hill, Nr Coventry.  Moved to Coventry and re-certified 17th February 1869.  Later moved to Knowle Hill, re-certified 11th March 1907 for 40 girls and 1st December 1909 for 50 girls.  Re-certified 1924 for 45 girls, 1928  and 1929 for 40 girls.  Became KNOWLE HILL APPROVED SCHOOL for 40 girls from 1933.