Certified 25th September or 5th October 1866, limited to 7 girls. This was a large day ragged school for young boys and girls, the use of it as a school of detention was only a temporary measure, pending the opening of a more suitable institution. The 7 girls who were under detention, lodged in a small house adjoining the school. Closed 1876.
1867 - Mistress Miss Bassage.
1868 - Mistress Miss Bassage.
1869 - Mistress Miss Bassage.
1872 - Matron Mrs. Ingram; teacher Miss Richardson.