HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

a.k.a

Certified 7th March 1882 for 40 boys.  Closed in 1906

Originally a private house, with three quarters of an acre of vegetable and flower garden and a play-yard.

STAFF

1884 -  Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs H.C. Fairbank, Mr Fairbank takes the school.  Labourmaster and assistant Mr George McCarthy; cook Mrs McCarthy.  Mr Fairbank succeeded Mr Kirk as superintendent 26th Mary 1884.

1891 -   Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs H.C. Fairbank.   Labourmaster Mr McCarthy and his wife.

1893 -  Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs H.C. Fairbank, Mr Fairbank takes the school.  Labourmaster Mr McCarthy and his wife.

1900 -  Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs H.C. Fairbank; schoolmaster Mr W.P. Hawkins.

1903 -  Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs H.C. Fairbank; schoolmaster Mr H.C. Parker.