Certified 7th August, 1871. The school was placed under the control of the Surrey county magistrates on the 1st November 1884. The former managers resigned their certificate and the county authorities agreed to carry on the school as from 1st November 1884. Removed to Mayford, Surrey 30th August 1887 and became Mayford Approved School from 1933.
1872 - Manager Mr Leyland.
1884 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs A. Wells; schoolmaster Mr Grounsell.