- THE STOKE FARM/PARK COLONY, STAPLETON, NR BRISTOL.
Run by the National Institution for Persons requiring Care and Control.
Certified as a special industrial school(s).
- DOWER HOUSE for 160 children
- IVY LODGE FOR M.D. BOYS, Certified 1909 for 60 boys and
re-certified in 1911 for 90
- ST CATHERINES for 275 children
- RECEIVING HOUSE AND HOSPITAL BLOCK for 150 children
- STOKE HOUSE FOR M.D. GIRLS Certified 16th November? 1909 for 90
girls and re-certified possibly in premises in 1911 for 365 girls.
- THE ELMS TOWER BLOCK for 1748? mixed M.D. children extended
certificate 20th February 1924.
Recognised as an Industrial School for the whole of the 1818 inmates
although not all were Industrial School cases. Cessation of
certification of closure in 1932.