Certified 4th January 1899 for 30 boys. Re-certified on removal to new premises 19th September 1903 for 50 boys, 1st April 1908 for 60 boys, 1925 for 50 boys and in 1933 for 60 boys.
It became a Junior Approved School from 1933
Accommodation for 30 boys
Whitstable Home for little boys (branch home of the st. Vincent's industrial school).
1900 - Sister Clare Joseph and 2 sisters of the Order of Mercy.