Certified 24th February 1894 for 60 boys. Re-certified 12th October 1904 for 70 boys.
Cessation of certification or closure August 1915.
Two large semi-detached houses combined with stable and coach house. Over an area of some 2 acres. Used for small boys only, so industrial activity was weak.
1900 - Superintendent Sister Jessie Margaret Cassidy and 4 sisters of the Order of St Vincent de Paul; 2 lay assistant teachers Miss R Finnigan and Miss M.A. Keating, appointed September 1899; Mr Thos. Morris appointed tailor and drill-master..
1903 - Sister Margaret Paine and other Sisters of the Order of St Vincent de Paul; assistant teacher Miss A. Hanrahan succeeded Miss E. Burke.