Certified 9th February 1872.
Transferred to new premises at Dartford and certified on 31st July 1878 for 200 boys. Re-certified 1922 and in 1924 for 120 boys. Became an Approved School for 120 boys from 1933.
Originally at Tanners Hill, Greenwich, later referred to as Tanner's Hill, New Cross, London SE. Transferred to Dartford 1878.
An institutional building erected in 1875 on a hill at the East End of the town and comprises schoolroom, workshops and general offices for 200 boys and has a connection with a farm of about 25 acres it is under the superintendence of the Community of Presentation Brothers.
St Georges Working Boys Home Auxiliary Home, Blackfriars Road,
Auxiliary Home at, Westminster Bridge Road S.E.1 from 1910 to 1913.
1872 - Chaplain and director Rev. S.A. Donnelly ; superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Meany ; schoolmaster, Mr Lofts.
1884 - Brother Director and seven brothers of the Order of the Presentation.
1891 - Brother Director and nine brothers of the Order of the Presentation.
1893 - Brother Director and eight brothers of the Order of the Presentation.
1900 - Brother Louis and nine brothers of the Order of the Presentation, Mr F Jones appointed manual instructor 22nd August 1899. Mrs Donaghue succeeded Mrs Mackett as nurse 1st February 1900, Mr Donaghue appointed night watchman 1st October 1899. Chaplain, the Rev. C. Turner.
1903 - Brother Louis and nine brothers of the Order of the Presentation
1913 - Superior Rev. Brother C.B. O'Donoghue
Records - PRO 45/9888/B17271 - 1894-99 complaints re conduct of two masters