St Mary's Industrial School FOR Catholic Girls, 45 Wellesley Road, West Croydon, Surrey
Later called Ava Maria. Certified 20th March 1871 when at Torrington Lodge, Eltham, Kent. Re-certified 1st September 1886 for 100 girls. 8th March 1897 it was re-certified for the reception of 150 girls. The school is a large Italian style villa with additions. Became an Approved School from 1933.
24 Howard Road, South Norwood, London SE25 certified 1921 for 10 girls. Cessation of certification or closure in February 1926
Whitstable Kent, Certified 19th February 1906.
The Convent of the Ladies of Mary Coloma, Tavistock Road established in 1869 was enlarged in 1890 and again in 1902. the Convent is not recognised as a training college by the syndicate of Cambridge University. Wellesley Road is an Industrial School, conducted by the Sisters of Mercy.