HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

Certified 4th August 1871 when at Grindlow House, Longsight, then at Richmond Grove (where it was certified 20th August 1881. 

Re-certified 2nd September 1884 for 150/160 girls at Victoria Park. 

Cessation of certification or closure August 1922.

Auxiliary Home, Agnew House, Lytham.

STAFF

1872 - Matron, Mrs Coppinger ; schoolmistress, Miss McKenna.  The school is under the supervision of Rev. Thomas Quick, in connection with the boys school in Richmond Grove.

1884 - Superintendent, Sister Superior Mary Gunning assisted by five Sisters of Charity.

1891 - Superintendent, Sister Superior Mary Gunning assisted by six Sisters of St Vincent de Paul.

1893 -  Superintendent, Sister Superior Mary Gunning assisted by eight Sisters of St Vincent de Paul.

1900 - Superintendent, Sister Superior Mary Gunning assisted by eleven Sisters of St Vincent de Paul.

1903 - Superintendent, Sister Superior Mary Gunning assisted by eleven Sisters of St Vincent de Paul.