Certified 14th June 1871 for 350 boys. Re-certified December 1878 for 250 boys and in 1924 for 200 boys.
An institution buildings set in 4 1/2 acres. Mr Fenn Barr was superintendent, circa 1913. It became and Approved School from 1933 for 300 boys. Also, belonging to the School is the Working Boys' Home, 6 Richmond Grove, which was certified 24th June 1882 for 50. Cessation of certification or closure in 1929
1872 - Superintendent Rev. Thomas Quick ; schoolmaster Mr. Walsh.
1884 - Manager Rev. Thomas Quick ; chaplain Rev. H.O. Riordan ; superintendent Mr P. Reynolds ; chief schoolmaster Mr. A.O. Callaghan ; assistant, Mr D. Sullivan, Junior school Matron, Mrs Gerard schoolmistress Miss Blackhall.
1891 - Brother Director, Brother Anthony and 14 brothers of the Christian schools.
1893 - Brother Director, and 15 brothers of the Christian schools ; chaplain, Rev. P. Daly
1900 - Brother Joseph and 15 brothers of the Christian schools. Trained nurse Mrs. Brown ; resident chaplain, Rev. P Daly.
1903 - Brother Joseph and 13 brothers of the Christian schools