Certified 13th June 1867 and re-certified in 1877. Moved in 1868? to Formby. Cessation of certification or closure 8th November 1878.
1868 - Sister Vincent and 4 assistants.
1869 - Sister Vincent and 4 assistants.
1872 - Superintendent, Sister Philomena ; schoolmistress, Miss Weinraft ; assistants, Miss Ellison, Miss Gill and Miss Cunningham. The inspector wrote under Health and general condition - "The school suffered from a long and severe attack of fever during the spring and summer, resulting in the death of four of the girls, and of the excellent superintendent, Sister Vincent to whom the institution owed its commencement, and so much of its success".