HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

GREEN STREET, UPTON PARK LONDON

a.k.a.

BOLEYN CASTLE REFORMATORY SCHOOL FOR BOYS.

Certified 28th October 1870 and closed in 1906.

The staff and boys went to St John's Shernhall Street, Walthamstow.

STAFF

1872 - Superintendent, Mr Kempeneers; assistants 6 Brothers of the Order of Mercy.

1884 - Brother director, Rev. D. Kempeneer; chaplain and six Brothers of the Order of Mercy.

1891 - Superintendent, Brother Dominick; with seven Brothers of the Order of Mercy.

1893 - Brother director, Brother Dominick; assisted by seven Brothers of the Order of Mercy; teachers Brother James and Brother Isidore.

1900 - Brother director, Brother Daniel and 7 other Brothers of the Order of Mercy; acting chaplain Rev. Jos. Zsilkay.

1903 - Brother director, Brother Daniel and 7 other Brothers of the Order of Mercy; Mr S Podmore succeeded Mr J Fishburn as carpenter on 22nd November 1902.