HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

Certified 13th June 1867.  Re-certified on removal to Freshfield 26th June 1886 for 150 girls.  Closed in 1922 when the premises were taken over by St. George's Boys Industrial School.

STAFF

1867 - Under the superintendence of dour sisters of charity - Sister A. Voisin, superior.

1868 - Six sisters of the Order of Charity, Miss De Pourtales chief superintendent.

1869 - Six sisters of the Order of Charity, Miss  Pourtales chief superintendent.

1872 - Superintendent Sister Marie Pourtales and nine other Sisters of the Order of Charity.

1884 - Superioress, Sister Cecile Robinson, with nine Sisters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul.

1891 - Sister Superior, Winifred Dymock and 7 sisters of the Order of St. Vincent de Paul.

1893 - Sister Superior, S. Winifred Dymock and 8 sisters of the Order of St. Vincent de Paul.  Lay teacher, Miss O'Dowd.

1900 - Under the management of Sisters of the Order of St. Vincent de Paul.

1903 - Under the management of Sisters of the Order of St. Vincent de Paul.  Lay assistants in the schoolroom, Miss Dalton and Miss Dowd.  Dressmaker, Miss Carney.