Certified 8th November 1893 for 90 boys. purpose-built premises with about 2 acres of cultivation. It changed function to an Approved School from 1933 and closed in September 1950.
Rules, dietary and other interesting items on this school.
1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Broome; assistant teach Mr John Ellis who succeeded Mr Read on 26th January.
1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs W.J. Broome; Mr Morrell left 7th August 1902 and was succeeded by Mr Brennan who in turn left 28th February 1903. The post of assistant master has been held by Mr G.F. White since 11th March.