HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

a.k.a.

Certified 29th January 1879.  Cessation of certification or closure 7th July 1905 and closed in 1906.

A former brewery and later a sawmill.  The house with a 1/4 acre garden,  was used as an office by the school board and it was also the superintendents residence.

STAFF

1884 - Superintendent Mr Frederick Williams; matron Mrs Williams; schoolmistress Miss Th. Williams.

1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs F. Williams; schoolmistress Miss Blakemore.

1893 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs F. Williams; schoolmistress Miss Blakemore.

1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Williams; schoolmistress Miss Turtle

1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Williams; schoolmistress Miss Turtle; assistant teacher Miss M. Surman.