HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

Certified 1st February 1886 and closed 28th September, 1905.

Originally a private house, it then became a Synagogue, Registry Office and Shoemaker's shop.

 

STAFF

1891 - Superintendent Mrs Mills; teacher and general assistant Miss C. Mills; outdoor officer and workmaster Mr Burroughes.

1893 - Superintendent Mrs Mills; teacher and general assistant Miss C. Mills; cook and housekeeper Mrs Johnson.

1903 - Superintendent Mrs Mills; assistant teacher Miss A. Harvey.