Certified 3rd December 1895 for 300 children. Closed 30th June 1914.
The building was originally a convent, then artisans dwellings which were adapted for this use and set out over four floors.
1900 - Superintendent Miss Wall; teachers Miss Percival, Miss Ferns, Miss Ratchford, Miss Greive, Miss Haining and Miss Tetlan.
1903 - Superintendent Miss P. Wall; teachers Miss M. Percival, Miss S. Ratchford, Miss T. Haining, Miss M.G. Felton, Miss M.G.J. Roberts; assistant teacher Miss L. Ferns left 1st April 1902 and was succeeded on 1st May 1902 by Miss G. Behrman. Clerk Miss E.F. McEvoy.