HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

a k a

Certified 9th June 1856.  Closed in 1896

Founded by Lord Dudley.   The Rev. Theodore Nevins Flintoff M.A., rector of Shelsley Walsh is chaplain and manager.

An adapted and enlarged farmhouse in 15 acres.

STAFF

1866 - Chaplain and superintendent Mr Flintoff; schoolmaster Mr Mason.

1867 - Superintendent, the Rev. T.N. Flintoff

1868 Chaplain superintendent Mr Flintoff

1869 - Superintendent Mr Flintoff

1872 - Superintendent, Rev. O. Flintoff; schoolmaster Mr Plummer; labour-master (whose wife acts as matron), Mr Bilcliffe.

1884 - Resident chaplain and manager, Rev. Theodore N. Flintoff; superintendent and house-master Mr George Bilcliffe; matron Mrs Bilcliffe; schoolmaster Mr Gee.

1891 - Manager and Chaplain, Rev. Theodore N. Flintoff; superintendent and house-master, and matron, Mr & Mrs Geo. Bilcliffe; schoolmaster Mr. Collins; assistant matron Miss Jane Bilcliffe.

1893 - Chaplain and manager, Rev. Theodore N. Flintoff; superintendent and house-master Mr Geo. Bilcliffe; matron Mrs Bilcliffe; assistant matron Miss Jane Bilcliffe; schoolmaster Mr John Gill.