HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

Certified 27th February 1911 for 15 girls.  Re-certified 1st April 1912 for 15 girls and raised to 60 boys on 22nd October 1912, 4th December 1913 68 children, 14th July 1914 98 boys and 15 girls and in 1927 121 boys.

The school had been run by the Board of Education.

London County Council Inspectors report

Reference EO/PS/12/SP/158/1 - Date of visit 19th May, 1919

  1. Number for which the school is certified    -    121
  2. Number of children in the school                -    106
  3. Number of London children                        -    19 (under 16) & 4 (over 16)
  4. Number of whole timers in school               -    35