BOYS REFUGE, 62 ST ANNE STREET and ORPHANAGE FOR LITTLE BOYS, BEACON LANE, LIVERPOOL, LANCASHIRE.
Founded by Canon Nugent.
Certified 10th February 1910 for 12 boys at 8 Canterbury Street, Liverpool. Re-certified 1913 for 28 boys. Moved to a house with the same name at 26 Village Street and re-certified 24th February 1913 for 18 boys. Believed closed in 1913.