Certified 24th April 1899 for 120 girls. Certificate actually issued 11th September 1899 and extended on 22nd September 1899.
Cessation of certification or closure September 1921
1900 - The school is under the management of the Sisters of Nazareth, Superioress, Sister Mary Angela.
1903 - The school is under the management of the Mother Superior and 6 Sisters of Nazareth; assistant schoolmistress Miss C. Sullivan