HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

a.k.a.

Certified 7th February 1859 for 35 boys.  Re-certified 2nd July 1906 for 40 boys, 1st June 1910 for 1910 for 55 and in 1916 for 63 boys.  Closed 1922

STAFF

1866 - Mr Arnold; schoolmaster Mr Creese.

1867 - Master Mr Arnold and wife.

1868 - Mr & Mrs Arnold.

1869 - Industrial training Mr Arnold; domestic management Mrs Arnold.

1872 - Superintendent and Matron Mr & Mrs Arnold; school assistant Mr Wheeler.

1884 - Superintendent Mr Arnold (who had been in charge of the school for no less than 27 years); matron Mrs Arnold; schoolmaster Mr Meyrick.

1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Edwin Bilcliffe; schoolmaster Mr Merrick; labour-master Mr J. Rosser.

1893 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Edwin Bilcliffe; schoolmaster Mr Merrick; labour-master Mr Roper.

1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Edwin Bilcliffe; schoolmaster Mr C. Merrick; labour-master Mr H. Helme.

1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Edwin Bilcliffe; schoolmaster Mr Merrick

.