Certified 15th March 1875 for 150 at Parrock Hall, which was a damp old country mansion in a depression. Removed to Farnborough and re-certified in 13th September1898 for 100 boys, in 1903 and 1916 for 150 boys. Took the title NATIONAL CHILDREN'S HOME at Farnborough.
1884 - Superintendent Mr Tyson; matron Mrs Tyson; schoolmaster, Mr Delamere; assistant schoolmaster Mr Atkins.
1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs H.Tyson ; schoolmaster Mr Jewells.
1893 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Tyson ; schoolmaster Mr Jewells ; assistant Mr Wilson. Under general remarks - Sixteen boys have been sent to Canada this year.