Run by a consortium of Burton-on-Trent, Walsall and West Bromwich (originally of the three school boards). In Beacon Street, in the Parish of St. Chad. An institutional building.
Certified 28th December 1893 for 100 children.
Cessation or closure as a Truant School 18th July 1905 and it became BEACON INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL FOR BOYS. Closed 3rd April 1924 and became a Special E.S.N. School.
1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Housden; schoolmaster Mr C.F. Roach; Mr P Walsh was appointed assistant master 25th October to succeed Mr Edwards who left 24th June
1903 - Governor and matron Mr B.C. Housden and Mrs Housdon; schoolmaster Mr P. Walsh; assistant Mr H.T. Wright.