Certified 16th October 1857 for 90 boys. Moved to Poulton-Le-Fylde, Preston. Certified in the new premises 31st May 1905 for 100 boys. Re-certified 25th August 1905 for 150/130?. A large commodious building erected by subscription. Became Fylde Farm Approved School from 1933.
1865-1866 Superintendent Mr Arnold and his wife; schoolmaster Mr Dodwell.
1867- Superintendent Mr Arnold and his wife.
1868 - Superintendent Mr Arnold and his wife; schoolmaster Mr Dodwell.
1869 - Mr Arnold
1872 - Superintendent Mr Arnold; schoolmaster Mr James.
1884 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Henry Arnold; schoolmaster Mr E.G. Watson.
1891 - Superintendent and matron, Mr & Mrs Collins; schoolmaster Mr Aldreth; assistant schoolmaster Mr McKay, who also acts as bandmaster.
1893 - Superintendent and matron, Mr & Mrs Wm. Collins; schoolmaster Mr G.F. Aldritt; drill sergeant and bandmaster. Sargeant Gregory.
1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs J.S. Stephens; schoolmaster Mr W. Robinson; assistant schoolmaster and bandmaster Mr James Nelhams. Mr Stephens died in the summer and was succeeded by Mr B.H. Horth.
1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs B.H. Horth; Mr Wm. Robinson left 13th September 1902 to become superintendent of the Hardwicke Reformatory School, he was succeeded as head teacher by Mr T.C. Gibbs on 15th September 1902. Mr A Oldfield was appointed assistant teacher and bandmaster on 21st April 1902.