HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Certified 23rd August 1895 for 200 boys and girls.  A tall building which was a former Elementary School.  Cessation of certification or closure 7th December 1921.

STAFF

1900 - Superintendent Mr Humphreys; teachers Miss Stansfield and Mr Wilkins; assistant teachers Miss K. Bamford left 3rd August 1899 and was succeeded on 27th November 1899 by Miss R. Smetzer(t); Miss E. Goulding acting as supply teacher, from 28th August to 25th November 1899

1903 - Superintendent Mr Humphreys; teachers Miss Stansfield and Mr Wilkins; assistant teachers Miss R. Smetzer and Miss Goulding.