Certified 20th November 1903 for 30 boys. Certificate extended in November 1905 to November 1906. Re-certified 13th March 1907 until November 1907. Certificate confirmed 23rd August 1907 no children to remain over the age of eight. Re-certified 1915 and in 1918 for 45 boys. Closed in 1918, but the premises were used for School of Junior Mentally Defective Boys which was certified 1924 for 36 boys and was then certified in 1927 for 36 girls.
Became an Approved School from 1933 and closed in 1935.