HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Certified in 16th November 1875 and closed in 1887 when the girls were sent to ST JOSEPH'S.

It became an orphanage which was not certified.

Certified 3rd September 1901 as a Reformatory School for Boys in place of the CLARENCE.

STAFF

1884 - Superintendent Sister Agnes, assisted by six Sisters of the Order of St. Vincent de Paul; schoolmistress Miss Langton; assistant schoolmistress Miss Carey.