HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Certified 13th November 1873.  Owing to the falling off in the applications for admission to this school, the county magistrates decided upon resigning the certificate and closing the school.  This was carried into effect by the end of March 1884, and the children under detention were either discharged or transferred to other industrial schools, 18 girls were transferred.