Certified 22nd December 1864. The school was gone by 1895.
Records: Public Records Office, Kew PRO HO45/9473/B32039 1864-1872
1866 - Mrs Wood, matron.
1867 - Mrs Wood, matron.
1868 - Superintendent Mrs Wood; schoolmistress Miss Gates
1869 - Matron Mrs Wood; schoolmistress Miss Gates
1872 - Superintendent Miss Sullivan; schoolmistress Miss Yates.
1884 - Superintendent Miss Sullivan; assistant matron Miss Gates; schoolmistress Miss Boys. General remarks made by the inspection "In August the managers took a house at Guildford for a month and took the children there for a holiday".
1891 - Matron Miss Mary Eliza Sullivan.