HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Certified in 1918 for 10 girls.  Re-certified in 1923 for 10 boys and girls under 8 on entry.  Moved in 1927 under the same committee to Langford Cross, Maldon for 11 mixed children who are under 8 on entry.

Replacing Horwood House, Witham under the same committee.  Certified 1927 for 11 boys and girls.  Closed December 1933.