Certified 15th May, 1900 for 30 girls on removal from Hemel Hempstead. Re-certified 28th June 1904 for 36 girls and 1st May 1906 for 40 girls.
School run by the Waifs' and Strays' Society
Cessation of certification or closure 1924.
1900 - Superintendent, Miss H. L. Stone; industrial matron, Miss Hornby.
1903 - The lady superintendent, Miss Long, was succeeded by Miss E. Lawer on 22nd July; the teacher Mrs Davies left 31st July 1902. Miss Cooper was in charge of the schoolroom from 16th August 1902 to 1st April 1903, when she was succeeded by Miss Vickery. The inspector commented "one particularly delicate girl, Mabel Kistner, is suffering from consumption and heart disease, and is unlikely ever to be fit for service"