Moved in 1886 to Langley Furze, Nr. Slough and in 1889 to Balham, London.
Certified 24th March 1882 for 30 girls.
1884 - The school is managed by a committee of ladies. There is a resident lady and a matron. Schoolmistress, Miss Thomas. The inspector remarked " The school deals exclusively with children sent under the Industrial Schools Amendment Act, 1880, this is to say, with children found living in or frequenting houses of evil repute".