Certified 3rd May 1856 and re-certified 2nd January 1911 both dates for 100 boys. It became an Approved School from 1933 for 92 boys.
Founder Lord Carlisle, with Rev. Ismael Fish as supervisor. One of the two earliest Reformatories, set in a farm environment with school buildings added.
1866 - Mr Fish; Mr Hammond.
1867 - Rev. Richard Fish has succeeded his brother in the superintendence of the institution; Mr Hammond
1868 - Rev. Richard Fish, superintendent; Mr Napper, schoolmaster.
1869 - Rev. Richard Fish, superintendent; Mr Napper, schoolmaster.
1872 - Superintendent, Rev. Richard G. Fish; schoolmaster Mr J.O. Plummer.
1884 - Superintendent Rev. R.G. Fish; schoolmaster Mr Lenge; farm bailiff Mr Laverack.
1893 - Superintendent, Rev. Richard G. Fish; matron Mrs Fish; schoolmaster Mr Lenge; assistant Mr Watson.
1901 - Governor, The Rev. A. York Browne; schoolmaster Mr Robert Jones; assistant schoolmaster Mr E.R. Gowan; farm bailiff, this post is now held by Mr W. Simpson, Mr Kitching, who had faithfully discharged the duties for 40 years dies in the summer.
1903 - Governor, The Rev. A. York Browne; schoolmaster Mr McGowan; assistant schoolmaster Mr E. Williams