Certified 16th December 1870 for 100 girls, and 1st January 1903 for 80 girls when amalgamated with ABERDEEN INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL FOR GIRLS. The management of the North Lodge School has been reconstituted and takes charge of the combined school. Closed 18th January 1924.
AUXILIARY HOME – 33 Springbank Terrace, which was certified 5th June 1912 for 9 girls. Cessation of certification or closure 18th January 1924.
1873 - Superintendent, Miss McKay; schoolmistress Miss Ellen McKay.
1884 - Superintendent Miss Campbell; assistant Miss Hay; teacher Miss Spence
1891 - Superintendent Miss Melvin; assistant Miss M. Melvin; schoolmistresses, Miss Cruickshank, Miss Bain.
1893 - Superintendent Miss Melvin; assistant Miss M. Melvin; schoolmistress, Miss Cruickshank; assistant Miss Bain; sewing mistress Miss Fawns.
1900 - Superintendent Miss Melvin; assistant matron and sewing mistress Miss Mary Melvin; senior teacher Miss Mary Ogg, appoint 2nd January 1900 to succeed Miss Roberts who left on 29th December. Miss Marion McKay was appointed junior teacher 2nd October 1899 to succeed Miss Valentine.
1903 - Superintendent Miss Melvin; assistant matron Miss Mary Melvin; Miss Duncan succeeded Miss Mackay as teacher on 13th October.