HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

 

Certified 2nd September 1881(or 1st September 1882).  The school was re-certified in 11th June 1903 when the certified number was fixed at 140 boys and girls.  Closed in 1919.

STAFF

1884 - Superintendent Miss F.E. Readman; assistant teachers, Miss A. Vicars and B. Cliff; caretaker and labour master Mr E. Bretherton; cook Mrs Bretherton.

1891 - Superintendent Miss Kirby; assistant teachers Miss M.A. Griffiths and Miss M.E. Edwards.

1893 - Superintendent Miss Kirby; assistant teachers Miss M.A. Griffiths and Miss E.A. Stokes.

1900 - Superintendent Miss Kirby; assistant teachers Miss Stokes and Miss Cumming who succeeded Miss Steventon on 21st August 1899.  The latter left on 21st July.

1903 - Superintendent Miss Kirby; assistant teachers Miss E. Cumming and Miss Stokes