Certified 13th June 1885 for 20 girls. Cessation of certification or closure 1901.
The school is under the management of the Waifs and Strays Society, and receives cases sent under the Industrial Schools Amendment Act, 1880.
A former private house.
1891 - Superintendent Miss Langley; school teacher Miss Parsell. A committee of ladies of Swansea and the Mumbles attend to the general direction of the school.
1893 - Superintendent Miss Langley; school teacher Miss Parsell.
1900 - Mrs Cicely Fitzgerald was appointed matron 3rd July 1900 in place of Miss Parsell who left on 30th June 1900; teacher Miss K. Prosser