HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Certified 13th December 1857.  Closed in 1879

The school was in an enlarged farmhouse, set in some 40 acres which were well and successfully worked.

STAFF

1866 - Mr & Mrs Chaplin.

1867 - Superintendent Mr Chaplin, and wife, schoolmaster Mr Smith.

1868 - Superintendent Mr Chaplin, and wife.

1869 - Mr & Mrs Chaplin; schoolmaster Mr Smith.

1872 - Superintendent and Matron, Mr & Mrs Chaplin; schoolmaster Mr Smith.