Was the School of Discipline until 1890
Originally certified 9th July 1859 for 40 girls. Re-certified 8th March 1890, again for 40 girls,
22nd March 1911 for 45 girls, 14th October 1912 for 50 girls. It was re-certified again in 1922 no figures available. Cessation of certification or closure in October 1928. Apparently the school was re-certified in 1929 for 35 girls.
It became an Approved School from 1933 for 35 girls.
Sir Joshua Jebb had lived on one of the premises used.
1903 - Miss Edgeller left 16th March 1903 and Miss Stevens has been superintendent since 17th March. Schoolmistress Miss E.E. Davies.