HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

        a.k.a

Certified 11th January 1889 for 300. 

Cessation of certification or closured in 1901.

purpose-built school with separate classrooms for Protestant and Roman Catholic children.

STAFF

1900 -     Superintendent Mrs Mackay ; teachers Protestant Miss Thompson, Miss Penty and Mrs Haigh who succeeded Miss Broadbent ; Roman Catholic Miss Regan, Miss Hogan and Miss Quinn.