A mixed school certified on the 7th June 1884 for 200 children. Cessation of certification or closure 8th January 1906.
Formerly a private residence in a quite pleasant area. The house was a former a private academy with stables, which were modified and used as workshops.
1891 - Superintendent, Mrs E. Goldsworthy; assistant teacher Miss A.E. Thurlow; assistant Miss Williams; work-master and outdoor officer, Mr Goldsworthy.
1893 - Superintendent, Mrs E. Goldsworthy; assistant teachers, Miss A.E. Thurlow; Miss Elizabeth Williams; work-master and outdoor officer, Mr Goldsworthy.
1900 - Superintendent, Mrs E. Goldsworthy; teacher Miss Potts was appointed on 10th July 1899. Miss A.E. Thurlow left on 8th July 1899; assistant teacher Miss Liddle. Mr James Conley (certified for freehand geometrical drawing, light and shade modelling) was appointed as assistant labour-master on 28th June 1899; Mr Goldsworthy acts as outdoor officer, engineer, labour-master, drill-master, and book-keeper.
1903 - Superintendent, Mrs E. Goldsworthy; Miss Liddle, second assistant teacher left 14th October 1902. Miss E. Williams was appointed on 1st January 1903. The first assistant Miss A. Potts had left on 30th June 1902 and was succeeded on 1st July 1902 by Miss Elizabeth Potts.