Certified 4th June 1863 for 50 boys, re-certified 1904 for 90 boys and in1933 it was extended to accommodate 105 boys. It was a continuation of the BOYS' Home, 44 Euston Road, which was certified in 1861. The superintendent, John Bowden for 40+ years until June 1901; his wife was the daughter of Ebenezer Rayment. It became Church Farm Approved School from 1933, certified for 105 boys. In 1937 it moved to Court Lees Kent. Reorganised in 1938 and eventually closed in 1980. May also have used the title St. Elizabeth's.
1867 - Superintendent Mr Holloway, assisted by his daughter.
1868 - Superintendent Mr Holloway, and wife; manager Lieut.-Col. Gillum
1869 - Mr & Mrs Bowden; schoolmaster assistant Mr Bryner
1872 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Bowden; assistant Mr Wiley. Older boy (unnamed) was assisting in the school
1884 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs John Bowden; assistant master Mr Frank Jago; assistant matron Miss T. Williams
1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Bowden; assistant Miss Bowden; schoolmaster Mr Ruhl
1893 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Bowden; assistant Miss Bowden; schoolmaster Mr Ruhl; assistant Mr Laws
1900 - Master and matron Mr & Mrs John Bowden; schoolmaster Mr E.S. Ruhl left 1st June 1899 was succeeded by Mr Smith on 19th August and he left 30th November 1899, and was in turn succeeded by Mr W. H Sharpe on 2nd December 1899; general assistant Mr Staples
1903 - Superintendent J.K.L. Wood BA; schoolmaster Mr S.W. Whitmore; assistant master Mr H Staples; matron Mrs Whitmore
1905 - Superintendent, Secretary & Chaplain Rev. James K. Wood; master S.L. Whitmore; matron Mrs S Whitmore; bailiff Hugh Love; assistant master Herbert Staples; Hon. Sec. Arthur Glaisby