HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

Certified 10th October 1855 for 80 boys.  Cessation of certification or closure 1870.

The school was set up in a large house with a garden.

STAFF

1866 - Brothers.

1867 - Brothers of the order of Mercy.

1868 - Director Mr Kempeneers; 9 Brothers of the order of Mercy.

1869 - Director Mr Kempeneers; 8 Brothers of the order of Mercy