HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Founded in 1858 or 1859.  Certified 15th January 1865.  The school was closed in 1881.

STAFF

1866 - Master Mr Stubbs; matron Mrs Stubbs.

1867 - Master and mistress Mr & Mrs Stubbs.

1868 - Master and mistress Mr & Mrs Stubbs.

1869 - Master and mistress Mr & Mrs Stubbs.

1872 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Hewett.