HOME PAGE

SCHOOL INDEX

 

Certified 27th July 1883 for 50 boys.  Closed 2nd April, 1907.

STAFF

1884 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Thomas Gillespie; drill and labour master Mr E.A. England

1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Thomas Gillespie

1893 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Thomas Gillespie; schoolmaster Mr Robert Sharpe

1901 - Superintendent and matron Mr A.J. Peck and Mrs Peck; schoolmaster Mr R Sharpe

1902 - Superintendent Alfred J. Peck

1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr A.J. Peck and Mrs Peck; Mr Sharpe, schoolmaster resigned 31st August 1902 and Mr Griffiths was appointed 1st November.  During the interval a supply teacher, Mr Sargent, acted as schoolmaster