Certified 2nd July 1858. Cessation of certification or closure 29th November 1865. Replaced by
Certified 18th November 1865 for 120 boys. Re-certified 1904 for 140 boys and in 1917 increased to 146 boys.
Cessation of certification or closure in 1920. Replaced the above-caption Boys Industrial School. Had an Auxiliary Branch, The Towers, St George's Square, London, certified in 1885 for 24 boys, which had been a Reformatory School, possibly at the same address in Regents Park London which was certified 3rd January 1883 as a Home for Young Workman.
Also CHURCH FARM INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL which had connections with this school.
1866 - Superintendents, Mr Rayment and his mother; schoolmaster Mr Howson.
1867 - Master Mr Rayment; schoolmaster Mr Howson; Mrs Rayment, widow of the late master, is matron and housekeeper.
1868 - Superintendent Mr George Rayment and his mother; schoolmaster Mr Howson.
1869 - Superintendent Mr George Rayment and his mother; schoolmaster Mr. Shimmin.
1872 - Superintendent Mr Rayment; assistant schoolmaster Mr Schimmers.
1884 - Chaplain, Rev. Jas. Street; superintendent Mr H.W. Embley; schoolmaster Mr W. Tarrant; matron Mrs Scott; assistant matron Miss Plant.
1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Embley; schoolmasters Mr Brown and Mr Rowley.
1895 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Embley; schoolmaster Mr Brown; assistant Mr Pobgee.
1900 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Embley. Mr J. Plummer left 30th December 1899 and was succeeded on 19th February 1900 by Mr C.F. Roach; assistant schoolmaster Mr Pobgee. Mr G.T.A. Guild was second assistant master to 24th March 1900, and was succeeded by Mr H.T. Rogers on 2nd April 1900; assistant matrons Miss Pobgee and Miss Gale; clerk Miss Dukes. Chaplain, Rev. H.E. Wilson.
1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs M.H. Embley; schoolmaster Mr C.F. Roache; assistant masters messrs F. Dainteth and H.T. Rogers; assistant matrons Miss Cane and Mrs Bently. Chaplain, Rev. H.E. Wilson.