Later called St. Joseph's Girls Reformatory School, Arno's Vale.
Certified 22nd April 1856 for 90 girls. Re-certified 29th March 1912 for 100 girls and in 1924 for 80 girls.
A specially built school, adjoining a Magdalen Institution. Became St Joseph's Approved School, Arno's Vale from 1933.
1866 - Miss Ann Parrish, Superior of the Convent
1867 - Miss Ann Parrish, Superior of the Convent
1868 - The staff consists of the sisters of the order of the Good Shepherd; Miss Trumpler; formerly at Dalbeth, taking the principal charge of the school teaching.
1872 - Sister Superior Miss Parrish; and Sisters of the Order of The Good Shepherd.
1884 - Superioress Miss Weld, and 10 Sisters of the Order of the Good Shepherd
1900 - The sisters of the Good Shepherd; Miss Haley lay teacher
1903 - The sisters of the Good Shepherd; The schoolroom Sister Kate Nolan